Let’s start with #1….
- Wine shops that have classes and tastings…easy to do alone. Just be careful driving home.
- Dog Parks-borrow a dog if you have to. Dog people are really friendly!
- As you travel to work on public transportation, look up from your book and check out who might be a potential suitor.
- A Man is seated next to you in a restaurant-ask him what he’s eating that looks so good.
- The Grocery Store-Men have to eat and unless their mom still cooks for them, they have to buy food around dinnertime. A bonus…maybe you’ll find one that will cook for you, too!
- A Coffee shop-strike up a conversation about how long the line is or how long a winter its been.
- Singles cruises-be sure to check out the average age on each trip. Also check out cruise lines that are geared to people over 50 like Princess and Holland America.
- Meet-up.com has all kinds of activities going on everyday. Here you can meet men interested in the same types of activities you like to do.
- Your Hair Salon-laugh at this but men come in for haircuts and even manicures! I can’t tell you the number of times I’ve sat next to a man getting a pedicure minus the colorful polish.
- Fix it stores like Home Depot or Lowe’s especially on the weekend-Men have to go somewhere to buy the materials they need for fixing things in their lives. Ask them what the best tool is for a specific project.
- Resorts-yes men need vacations too and do travel alone. I know a woman traveling alone who met a wonderful guy at a resort.
- Upscale Casino’s are popping up everywhere and men do love gambling. Hang out near the roulette table and be his lucky charm. If the casino is attached to a hotel, sit at the bar with a friend and start talking with men who come in for a drink or dinner. At the very least, play into his DNA of helping a damsel in distress by asking him for gambling tips.
- Major or minor league sporting events– Whew, you can just feel the testosterone in those stadiums.
- Places that have live music on the weekends. Music feeds a man’s soul so he will often go have a drink at the bar while listening to the group that is playing. Best music bets-jazz, blues and good ole rock and roll.
- The VERY BEST PLACE to meet men is at an ONLINE DATING SITE. Men are there 24 hours a day/7days a week. It’s like college was…where everyone was single. Today, everyone’s just older. Yet with patience and the right tools and skills, you can find Quality Men on there who will make a great boyfriend or husband for you.
Now it’s your turn. Start writing a list of places in your area to meet men. I think once you focus on it…. you’ll find available men are everywhere.
Just have fun and I’d love to hear your favorite place or story about the men you’ve met online and in the real world.
Click here to read the original post on Find a Quality Man and to share your story with Lisa